Marsja Mudde Muziek offers special workshops on medieval and renaissance music. There are usually several workshops in the agenda for singers who are interested in this repertoire. If there is sufficient interest, these workshops can be given on other days in consultation, or, for example, especially for your ensemble or choir.
Marsja not only gives workshops for people who already sing, but also for schools, museums and companies. Sometimes singing or music history comes first, sometimes other themes. On request, Marsja also develops tailor-made workshops for all kinds of target groups.
MORE TO FOLLOW, CHECK OUT THE DUTCH VERSION OF THIS PAGE
- A Medieval Christmas: Medieval Christmas carols from the Netherlands
Target audience: Enthusiasts of all levels
- Franciscus’ Ode aan de Dieren: Songs about Creation and Animal Kingdom from Italian Medieval and Renaissance Music Manuscripts
- Die Minne mint ende singt: Medieval Sung Love Poetry from the Netherlands and Germany
- General information theme workshops for enthusiasts, advanced and (pre-) professionals Below you will find the general information and conditions for the themed workshops.
- Hildegard von Bingen: An in-depth look at the songs of Hildegard von Bingen from the Dendermonde Codex and the Riesencodex
- On the way to Santiago da Compostella: Medieval Pilgrim Songs from mainly Spanish Music Manuscripts
- Customized workshops Marsja Mudde Muziek provides tailor-made workshops for all kinds of occasions and target groups.